Even in a show where big bads reign supreme, you have to admit that some Walking Dead villains are a bit more memorable than others. The story behind the Walking Dead is nothing short of captivating and sometimes a bit mind-blowing. While most of us focus on the main characters and their path to finding safety from the zombies, we have to admit that the villains on the show are just as memorable. Each villain has his/her own motive for being evil and each one fits seamlessly into the never-ending storyline. Here are 10 of the most memorable Walking Dead Villains.
Most Memorable Walking Dead Villains
1. Negan If you’ve watched Season 6, you know that Negan is definitely one of the more memorable villains from the show. This baseball-bat wielding maniac is nothing short of an atomic bomb waiting to blow! We hate that he killed Glenn.
2. The Governor. This man was an absolute psycho! While we don’t like walkers, who keeps their heads in fish tanks like souvenirs? He hurt and killed some of our favorite characters and while we dislike him, he definitely changed the path of the show.
— So there was this account that I used to follow and they followed back, and I commented and liked on everything they posted. Then one day I was scrolling through followers+ and saw that they unfollowed me. So i went on their page and asked them why they unfollowed and she just deleted my comment and ignored me like 🆗🆒 Bye Felicia 👋🏻 — #amc #show #thewalkingdead #walkingdead #twd #twdseasonfour #theprison #teamprison #woodbury #thegov #thegovtwd #thegovernor #thegovernortwd #governor #governortwd #brianblake #brianblaketwd #philipblake #philipblaketwd #philiptwd #briantwd #philip #brian #davidmorrissey @davidmorrissey
3.Gareth. This guy seemed helpful at first but it turns out that all he was really interested in was trapping survivors in order to eat them. He was successful in kidnapping almost everyone in Rick’s group and was destined to eat them all. Thankfully Rick was able to put an end to this one.
4. Shane Walsh. Shane is the ultimate story of a good guy gone bad. Shane was originally behind Rick in the ranks but became highly unstable once the walkers arrived. Not only did he sacrifice Otis to the zombies, but he tried to kill Rick.
one of my favs 👊🏻 ————––——————— Q: did you like shane? ————––————————— #twd #amcthewalkingdead #thewalkingdead #laurencohan #maggierhee #maggiegreene #rickgrimes #daryldixon #normanreedus #thewalkingdeadseason1 #thewalkingdeadseason2 #thewalkingdeadseason3 #thewalkingdeadseason4 #thewalkingdeadseason5 #thewalkingdeadseason7 #glennrhee #twdedit #twdpic #twdedits #like4like #likeforlike #spam4spam #shanetwd #shanewalsh
5. Merle Dixon.As Daryl’s brother, Merle was the bad guy who turned good as he was walking death’s path. He was the Governor’s right-hand man and murdered many people. Let’s not forget tortured Maggie and Glenn as well.
6. The Wolves. The Wolves, especially the leader, wasn’t too keen on allowing other survivors outside of his own clan to life. He is extremely violent and is still alive. Will we see them in future seasons?
7. Joe. Joe was no average Joe! This man was extremely savage and was willing to kill anyone who did not follow his rule. Rick was able to succeed in ending him before he caused any serious damage.
8. Mary. Mary was also part of the Terminus group that sought to eat other humans in order to survive. Though she seemed welcoming, she did nothing but welcome the survivors into their butchering factory.
9.The Hospital Group. These villains came as a shock. All of those involved in the hospital episodes were outright crazy! Dawn and Gorman are two notable names that made the Grady Memorial Hospital not so pleasant.
10.Lizzie. Lizzie wasn’t what you’d picture when thinking of a villain, but the cute girl seemed to have a dark side to her. While she didn’t seem to kill her sister for malicious reasons, she still decided to kill her which cost her her own life.