Disney Frozen costumes are a great way to encourage kids to be creative! Dress-up purchases are never a poor use of your money as they used for more occasions and play than any toy you can purchase. Little girls enjoy wearing them for birthday parties, Halloween, dress-up parties, and everything in between for YEARS!
Five Reasons to Buy Dress-Up Clothing For Your Child:
- Dress-up clothing can be sold easily at garage sales and on consignment.
- Dress-up clothing are a better quality than Halloween Costumes, thus, wear better for Halloween.
- Dress-up play encourages social interaction and development.
- Dress-up play fosters imagination and experimentation.
- Dress-up clothing allows your child to be their favorite characters ~ and look adorable!
Beautiful Disney Frozen Costumes for Dress-Up Play
This post contains affiliate links. We recommend only what we love.
She’ll always be one step from adventure wearing our Frozen Flat Shoes with glittering uppers, satin ribbons, faceted gems, and lovely Anna and Elsa art on the insoles. These shoes are perfect for little ones who refuse to change out of their dress-up dress. (*Not dress-up shoes)
She’ll look enchanting in Elsa’s dress from the Disney film, Frozen. Perfect for dress-up play, this Elsa costume has a multi layer skirt with glittery snowflakes. The dress’s bodice is decorated with a beautiful glitter design and cameo of Anna. This kids’ costume is great for everyday play or costume parties. With no buttons or zippers, kids can easily get this dress on and off without Mom’s help.
Wear this Disney: Frozen tiara and sparkle just like Anna. Tiara features sparkling pink jewel tones and perfectly compliments your Anna dress and jewelry set.
She’ll look enchanting in Anna’s dress from the Disney film, Frozen. Perfect for dress-up play, this Anna costume has a satiny skirt with glittery flowers. The dress’s bodice is decorated with a beautiful glitter design and cameo of Anna. This kids’ costume is great for everyday play or costume parties. With no buttons or zippers, kids can easily get this dress on and off without Mom’s help.
Every little girl will love this beautiful travel trunk from Disney’s Frozen. She will have hours of fun pretending to be Anna and Elsa with this 20 piece set. This reusable trunk is full of beautiful items, including an Anna and Elsa dress, two headbands, two necklaces, rings and bracelets. Let her pretend along with her favorite Frozen toys for kids!
No look is complete with out the perfect pair of shoes. These beautiful sparking shoes will look great with your Elsa dress. Each shoe in a custom color to match your favorite Frozen sister complete with a cameo and bow to match. Sparkle and shine with every step.
Become the Snow Queen who exiles herself after causing eternal winter to overtake her kingdom, in this Elsa Deluxe Frozen Costume! Add glittery blue ballet flat shoes to complete the look.
Wear this Disney: Frozen tiara and sparkle just like Elsa. Tiara features sparkling blue jewel tones and perfectly compliments your Elsa dress and jewelry set.
Bring the magic of Disney’s Frozen to life with Elsa’s musical snow wand. This beautiful wand features an Elsa figurine inside of a mini snow globe, on top of a beautiful wand. Shake to watch the snow magically swirl around Elsa, then press the button to hear Elsa’s beautiful song from the film.
- Frozen Elsa Deluxe Costume (Amazon) — $14.66
- Frozen Anna Coronation Gown Costume (Amazon) — $13.84
- Cinderella Movie Wedding Dress Costume (Target) — $30.00
- Toy Story Jesse Costume (Amazon) — $17.46
- Toddler Lilo & Stitch Costume (Amazon) — $29.99
- Toddler Mulan Sparkle Costume (Target) — $19.99
- Frozen Elsa Party Dress Costume (Amazon) — $17.99
- Tink’s Pixie Surprise Dress Costume (Target) — $20.59
- Belle Shimmer Deluxe Costume (Amazon) — $24.62
- Meleficent Aurora Deluxe Dress and Headpiece (Target) — $21.99
- Forum Novelties Belle Costume (Amazon) — $18.95
- Star Wars Padme Amidala Costume (Amazon) — $19.07
- Snow White Toddler Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy Zarina Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Ariel Enchanted Dress (Target) — $20.39
- American Princess Pocahontas Costume (Amazon) — $23.21
- Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy Tink Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Brave Merida Royal Dress Costume (Amazon) — $18.84
- Toddler Jasmine Costume (Target) — $29.99
- Diguise Costumes Minnie Mouse Dress (Amazon) — $26.16