Looking for Friends season 3 quotes? You’re in luck! I have to tell you, that was probably one of my favorite seasons. If you noticed, it’s kind of when the storyline became more ongoing and serialized. I love a good comedy that you don’t really need to follow week to week as much as the next girl, but sometimes I really want to get more invested in the characters, too. Check out my favorite quotes from season 3 of Friends, then tell me yours in the comments!
Friends Season 3 Quotes
Friends was one of the most popular television shows of all time. The television sitcom aired on NBC for 10 seasons, from September 22, 1994 to May 6, 2004. The series focused on a group of six friends: Rachel Green, played by Jennifer Aniston; Phoebe Buffay, played by Lisa Kudrow; Joey Tribbiani, played by Matt LeBlanc; Chandler Bing, played by Matthew Perry; Ross Geller, played by David Schwimmer and Monica Geller, played by Courtney Cox. Here are some of the best quotes from season 3.
Episode 3- The One with the Jam
Conversation between Rachel Green, Monica Geller, Chandler Bing and Ross Geller:
- Rachel- “What happened to your jam plan?”
- Monica- “I figured out I need to charge seventeen bucks a jar just to break even. So, I’ve got a new plan now… Babies.”
- Chandler- “Well, you’re gonna need much bigger jars.”
- Ross- “What are you talking about?”
- Monica- “I’m talking about me having a baby.”
- Ross- “What?”
- Monica- “Yeah. The great thing about the jam plan was, I was taking control of my life. So, I asked myself, what is the most important thing to me in the world and that’s when I came up with the baby plan.”
Monica is trying to get over her breakup with Richard Burke, an ophthalmologist who is 21 years her senior and didn’t want to have any more kids. Monica considers going to a sperm bank for artificial insemination.
Episode 6- The One with the Flashback
Conversation between Chandler Bing, Phoebe Buffay and Ross Geller:
- Chandler- “I’m never gonna find a roommate, ever.”
- Phoebe- “Why, nobody good?”
- Chandler- “Well let’s see, there was the guy with the ferrets, that’s plural. The spitter. Oh-ho, and yes, the guy that enjoyed my name so much he felt the need to make a little noise every time he said it. “Nice to meet you, Chandler Bing, Bing! Great apartment, Chandler Bing, BING!”
- Ross- “So how many more do you have tomorrow?”
- Chandler- “Two. This photographer, who seemed really dull. And this actor guy, who I’m not sure about, because when he called and I answered the phone “Chandler Bing,” he said “Whoa, short message.”
This episode features flashbacks that happened three years ago. Chandler was in search of a roommate and this is when Joey Tribbiani moves in.
Episode 16- The One with the Morning After
Conversation between Joey Tribbiani and Chandler Bing:
- Joey- “Do you think I need a new walk?”
- Chandler- “What?”
- Joey- “Well, I’ve been walking the same way since high school. You know how some people walk in a room and everybody takes notice? I think I need a “take-notice” walk!”
- Chandler- “Are you actually saying these words?”