If you’re looking for a guide on how to use social media marketing to attract more customers, then this article is for you. We’ll explore all of the basics of creating attractive content, including how to optimize your images, use tools like an online photo blurrer by Vista Create, as well as captions so that they get more views and shares.
Create a social media marketing strategy
The first step is to create a social media marketing strategy. This means knowing your audience, planning out your content calendar, and using a social media management tool to help you plan and execute more effectively.
Social media platforms are all about engagement, so it’s important for brands to understand their target audiences before they can begin creating content that resonates with them. Social listening tools like Sprout Social or Simply Measured allow you to monitor conversations about specific topics or brands on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (or all three at once).
You can also use these tools for competitor research. They’ll tell you what kind of posts your competitors are sharing with their followers. You can make an analysis and determine the strategy so that your posts will stand out when posted later on.
Use the right apps
There are a lot of apps out there that can help you create attractive content for social media. Some of them are photo editing apps, some are video editing apps, and some do both.
If you’re not sure what kind of tool is right for the job or how to use it properly, look at tutorials! There are also short online courses that might come in handy in the process of mastering a particular tool.
Optimize your images
Here are some tips to consider:
- Make sure your images are high quality. The better the image, the more likely it is to be shared and liked.
- Use the right size for each platform you’re posting on. For example, if you’re posting an image on Instagram or Facebook that has a lot of detail in it (like a landscape shot), consider cropping out some of the extra space so that people can see more of what’s important about your post. In this case, maybe just focus on a small section of that beautiful mountain range. Or maybe crop off some people at a concert who aren’t part of your story. You get the idea!
- Use file formats compatible with each platform. For example, JPEGs work best on Facebook; PNGs on Twitter; GIFs on Tumblr…and so on!
Be consistent but not boring with your posts
Consistency is important because people will come to expect it and know when they can expect new content from you. Similarly, also show that you are reliable and trustworthy as a source of information. If someone sees that one of their friends always shares great articles about social media marketing tactics (which is why the friend has so many followers), then those friends might follow that person and trust them, which is crucial today.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with different styles and formats, but don’t forget to optimize your images and make sure that you are consistent with your style of posting and not just repeating the same content over and over again!
Let’s say you have a blog post about how to cook pizza. You could write this in an article format or create a video tutorial showing people how it’s done. Both would work well because they’re both engaging forms of content that people will want to watch/read/hear about (and potentially share).
If you choose one over another based purely on personal preference or because it fits better into our social media strategy, be sure to analyze the results afterward.
A few more tips
- Be friendly and use a conversational tone. Your social media audience is already used to interacting with brands, so use this as an opportunity to connect with them on a personal level.
- Don’t overuse hashtags. You can add one or two hashtags per post, but don’t overdo it. Otherwise, it will look unprofessional and spammy.
Now that you know how to create attractive content for social media, it’s time to put your new knowledge into practice!