Take time for yourself, breathe, relax and refocus yourself with these #MotivationMonday quotes to kick start your day! It’s almost October which means you’re probably back into your everyday routine with school, sports, band, art and maybe even a part time job. It’s that time of the year when school is starting to get really busy.
Between clubs, fundraisers and homework, I would imagine that you’re quite busy. As you become busier and busier it’s important to stay true to yourself and stay in touch with what you love. The 10 inspirational quotes below are little reminders to stay focused on your goals and dreams. Maybe you have a really big Math test coming up or a French presentation or a Biology lab – just remember that you’re capable of incredible things and you can do it!
Inspirational Quotes for your #MotivationMonday
1) “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
2) “Life is like a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving forward.” – Albert Einstein
3) “You were born to be real, not perfect.” – Demi Lovato
4) “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
5) “In my moments of doubt, I have told myself firmly: If not me, then who? If not now, when?” – Emma Watson
6) “To thine own self be true” – William Shakespeare
7) “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” –Nelson Mandela
8) “If you are lucky enough to be different, don’t ever change.” – Taylor Swift
9) “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment of all.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10) “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J.K. Rowling
Regardless of your goals remember to work hard, study lots and never give up. Follow your passions. I know that High School can be overwhelming sometimes, but don’t be alarmed almost everyone feels that way. You have all the tools you need to succeed. We all need little reminders every once and a while to keep us on track. I love words, quotes and sayings and I regularly use them as a means of motivation and inspiration.
Related: 9 Hunger Games Movie Quotes We Love
Personally, I have quotes written all over my apartment: on my calendar, in my planner, on my white board, on my mirrors, just about any place that I can think of. For me, they act as little reminders to believe in myself and follow my dreams. I encourage you to find unique ways to inspire yourself with the words of writers, politicians, singers, actors, academics and humanitarians.