We are egg-cited for the America’s Funniest Home Videos Season 26 Episode 16 Recap. In tonight’s episode, there is def a few Easter and spring themed videos, which gives us plenty of chances to crack up. Easter is only a week from today which makes the jokes and videos tonight on America’s Funniest Home Videos Season 26 Episode 16 recap are egg-strodinary. Look for the videos with stars to see which videos as you read to see which videos are in the finals tonight. Ready? Egg-cellant!
America’s Funniest Home Videos Season 26 Episode 16 Recap
- Two cats were sitting on a bedroom dresser when once of the cats decided to jump on the bed. The cat gets up to leap to the bed and misses, landing on the floor.
- A family is engaging in a memorial, on a dock at the lake. They are tossing flowers into the lake when the dock suddenly caves in, and the family falls into the lake.
- A dog is sitting on the couch while his owner is standing in front of him, wearing an Easter Bunny mask. Apparently, the dog doesn’t recognize his owner as he starts growling at him. Too funny!
- *Grandparents are playing a game of Heads Up. But, instead of giving clues, grandma shouts out the answer. What makes it even funnier is that everyone is telling her not to say the answer.
- A couple is getting married at the beach. A guy in a robe, casually walks past the couple and takes his robe off (yes, he is wearing a bathing suit) and begins to swim, not even caring there is a wedding taking place.
America’s Funniest Home Videos Season 26 Episode 16 Recap: Game Time! Pick The Real Video
Tonight’s game is titled Pick the Real Video. The titles of 3 videos are displayed, they all sound crazy, but one of them is indeed true. Rachel and Ken, a couple married for 18 years with three boys, are playing. They need to guess which video is true.
- A Guinea pig is riding a hot air balloon.
- A Buddhist monk is falling asleep during prayer.
- A man bowls a strike with a head of cabbage.
Rachel chooses 3 while Ken chooses 1. The correct answer is 1.
- Convenience store soda dispenser douses a guy in leather jacket.
- A boy runs past Mickey Mouse to get to Pluto.
- ?????- Sorry, my cat pulled the cord out of the tv, and this video was missed. Bet it was pretty hilarious to see me yelling at my cat thought! Did anyone else catch this clip?
Rachel chooses 3 while Ken chooses 1. The correct answer is 2.
- Dad who turned a baby into a marionette.
- Orangutan is receiving communion in church.
- Man in yoga class gets his leg stuck behind his head.
Ken guesses 3 while Rachel guesses 1. The correct answer is 1. Both players received life-size Alfonso pillows for playing.
- ** A guy is sleeping, but he laughs out loud in his sleep. This guy is too funny! Wonder what he is dreaming about?
- *** Parents decide to surprise the kids with a new puppy. They have the kids sit on the couch, covering their eyes with blankets while they put the puppy on the coffee table. The kids remove the blankets, scream in excitement, scaring the poor puppy, causing him to slide off the table.
- A boy is searching for the last Easter egg. He is looking all around him when the egg is right under his nose. It is cute watching him search all around him when the egg is right there.
- A man is holding a small dog upside-down, blowing on his belly, causing the dog’s ears to go straight out each time. Too cute.
America’s Funniest Home Videos Season 26 Episode 16 Recap: Tonight’s Finalists
Drumroll, please! The finalists and winner for tonight are:
- Grandma’s game goof- WINNER
- Hysterical sleeper- 2nd place
- Petrified puppy presentation- 3rd place
This week’s episode was another great round of videos! My stomach hurts a bit from the belly laughs.