Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and I simply can not wait to create DIY Valentine’s Day gifts. Though spending the day with Bae is fun, I love celebrating with my girls just as much. That’s why this Valentine’s Day I am making each of my girls a special Valentine’s Day bracelet cuff. All of my squad loves sparkly accessories, and I know they will love this Valentine’s day bracelet cuff. I’m making these to hand out as gifts this year, but it would also be super fun to make these with my girls! Here’s how I’m making these darling bracelets, you can make one too!
DIY Valentine’s Day Bracelet Craft
Affiliate links included below. Thank you so much for your support.
- toilet paper roll
- washi tape in Valentine’s colors
- rhinestones in Valentine’s colors
- glue gun and glue sticks
How to Make:
My girls are going to be so excited when they see these fun DIY Valentine’s Day cuffs. I can not wait to get started making more!
For more Valentine’s Day fashion, beauty and style ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Rose Petal Bath Salts by The Socialite’s Closet
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweethearts by The Guavalicious Life
- Dress in Red for Valentine’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Valentine’s Day Outfit for Warmer Weather by How Was Your Day?
- Great Nail Polish Shades for Valentine’s Day by Style on Maine
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Pretty Opinionated
- Easy Rose Scented Massage Oil by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Add a Hint of Red to Your Valentine’s Day Outfit by Jennifer Sikora
- Mad for Buffalo Plaid by Sweet Lil You
- Valentine’s Day Fashion for Moms by Family Focus Blog
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Outfit by April Go Lightly
- Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank by Flabby Fashionista