Looking for fabulous teen fashion accessories that don’t cost a fortune? How about DESIGNER fashion accessories? These Michael Kors Designer accessories are all under $100, but they make a huge impact. Here’s the thing: when you want to go the designer route but you live on an after-school job budget, the little things can really make a statement. A gorgeous Michael Kors scarf paired with basic inexpensive clothing from Target can completely change your look. Let’s check out these great pieces and talk about how you can use them to really bring your teen fashion outfits to life!
Designer Teen Fashion: Michael Kors Accessories for Under $100
Affiliate links included in this teen fashion post.
- Brilliance Pave Disk Earrings— $44.99
- Pave and Baguette Barrel Ring— $87.99
- Brilliance Pave Hoop Earrings— $57.99
- Tort & Baguette Intertwined Ring— $57.99
- Pave Disc Drop Earrings— $42.99
- Pocket Scarf— $27.99
- Leopard Print Infinity Scarf— $24.99
- Repeat Logo Pink Infinity Scarf— $34.99
- Pin Dot Logo Stud Scarf— $40.99
- MK Logo Infinity Scarf— $49.99
If you ask me (and since you’re here, I’m assuming you are asking me!), the scarves are the best splurge. First, they’re not that pricey compared to the jewelry. You can get two great scarves for a couple bucks more than the price of one pair of earrings, yet a scarf is so much more diverse. It’s also more visible. Earrings, on the other hand, are more discreet, making you feel elegant without telling the world that you’re sporting designer accessories.
Bags & Phone Cases:
- Striped Phone Cover— $25.99
- Rhea Zip Large Pouch— $45.99
- Zip Phone Case, White— $59.99
- Kempton Medium Pocket Tote— $94.99
- Jet Set Large Zip Phone Case— $79.99
- Jacynth Flats— $88.50
- Janea Flats— $75.00
- Rosslyn Suede Heels— $88.50
- Pippa Flats — $87.99
- Rosslyn Patent Leather Heels— $88.50
If you want the most bang for your buck, bags and shoes are the way to go. Of course, they’re also the most expensive! You won’t find a pair of Michael Kors shoes under $75 and as far as bags go, if you want anything with space in it, you’re looking at $80 or more. Still, a bag is a huge statement, as the designer label is usually front and center. You can either go for a neutral color that works well with all your outfits or stand out with a bold color that you make all your own. I never believed that purses have to match your clothes, anyway! That’s just silliness!
Obviously, even with prices under $100, you’re not going to fill your closet full of Micheal Kors accessories. The idea is to pick one or two pieces that works for you and shows off your personality. Fill in the gaps with other mix-and-match teen fashion outfits that are more in your usual price range.
For more patriotic and red, white and blue style posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Patriotic Eyeshadow by The Socialite’s Closet
- Stars and Stripes Style by Sweet Lil You
- Casual Patriotic Outfit by Day by Day in Our World
- 6 Awesome Style & Beauty Products Made in the USA by Pretty Opinionated
- Easy 4th of July Nail Designs by Mom on the Side
- Star Studded Fashion by How Was Your Day?
Which of these Michael Kors pieces under $100 do you love most? How would you incorporate it into your own teen fashion outfits? Tell us in the comments!