School’s out for summer!! Well, for some of us, anyway! For others, it’s getting there, don’t worry! Time to start update that wardrobe with great teen fashion for summer! You want to look fab on the beach or while hanging out with friends, but obviously, you don’t want to blow your entire summer fun budget on clothes, right? I totally understand! That’s why we came up with 15 awesome summer outfits for teens using a total of 13 great core pieces. The best part? Not a single piece in these outfits costs over $20. In fact, the most expensive piece is $17.99! Let’s check them out!
Amazing Teen Fashion for Summer
- Cherokee Skinny Jeans — $14.99
- Lace Eyelet Shorts — $16.99
- Girls’ Jeggings, Purple — $14.99
- Floral Shorts — $14.99
- Floral Sun Dress — $17.99
- Eyelet Peasant Top — $12.99
- Marvel Graphic Tee — $7.00
- Birds Tee — $9.99
- Floral Fashion Top — $9.99
- Circo Hollie Sneakers — $17.99
- Cherokee Fate Gladiator Sandals — $16.99
- Cardigan with Fringe Detail — $16.99
- Girls’ Fashion Scarf — $10.00
It’s so hard to decide which of these outfits is my favorite. I absolutely love the Marvel t-shirt with the purple leggings for a chillier evening out with friends. That floral sundress, though? Seriously cute! You could wear it to the beach, out shopping or even to a more formal event!
Ready to total it all up? Let me grab my calculator app! Okay, if you buy every single item on this list, your grand total will be about $182 (give or take a few pennies). Of course, you can always work with items you may already have on hand. Just about everyone has a pair of skinny jeans already, right?
Here’s a tip for saving money on teen fashion for summer: wear the right clothes for trying on clothes! If you have a pair of sneakers that you think will work well with the outfits, wear those on your shopping trip. Got a great pair of purple leggings already? Wear them to see if they match well with the other pieces. That way, you’ll know what works with other core pieces that you own.
For more summer style ideas, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Hair Tutorial for a Casual Bun by Day by Day in Our World
- Summer Fashions That Will Flatter Your Body Style by Jennifer Sikora
- The Perfect Swimsuit Wardrobe by The Guavalicious Life
- Tote Bags by Style on Main
- Watermelon Tie Dye DIY by Sweet Lil You
- Perfecting Boho Chic Style for Summer by How Was Your Day?
- 10 Summer Maternity Outfits That Take You From Casual to Classy from OurFamilyWorld
Have fun shopping for teen fashion for summer! Be sure to come back and tell us what you bought! In the mean time, we’d love to hear what your favorite outfit is! Talk to us in the comments!