Hello my lovelies! The university year is just starting and I am so pumped to deck out my room. I have been playing around with different styles and options. This time I decided to keep everything classy with pieces that are neutral but also have a feminine touch. One of the great things about this look is if I change my mind for next year, many of these neutral pieces can easily morph into a new look for next year. That is so perfect for refreshing your karma without spending a ton of dough later.
One of my go-to spots for cute and essential pieces is Target. I shop at that store and my whole world just gets cuter. I found so many pieces I have to have, from furniture to items to keep me organized and comfy pillows to sink into during a long cram session. #treatyoself *Affiliate links included below.
Deck out your dorm room IDEAS
Affiliates link included. Thanks for the support.
- Metal Sunburst Mirror @ Target – $29.99
- Sterling & Noble Decorative Clock @ Target – $9.99
Eat dessert first with beautiful accessories! This sunburst mirror is the perfect place to check my eyeliner as I walk out the door. Stay on time with a fab clock that reminds me of the style in Taylor Swift’s flat.
Organize Your Space
- Nate Berkus Desk Organizer @ Target – $11.99
- Aluminum Boxes with Wood Lid @ Target – $38.99
The desk organizer is calling my name and is amazing with the desk I picked below. These cute boxes make a statement and are the perfect solution to keep your desk clutter free! A stylish box or two gives you a place to cram the extra bits so you have room to work.
- Quartet Cork Bulletin Board @ Target – $14.99
Don’t forget a cork board for all of your notes!
Make Your Room Cozy
- Ruffle Quilt Set @ Target – $75.99
- NuLoom Chevron Jute Rug @ Target – $99.99
- Room Essentials Microfleece Blanket @ Target – $18.04
After a long day of classes, exams and practice I just want to sink into my bed and #relax. The ruffles on this quilt set are darling and look so cozy. The microfleece blanket comes in so many colors you can go a little girly and feminine or keep things neutral, your choice! No matter your choice, this blanket will be super snuggly.
Fluffy & Fuzzy Gear
- Rizzy Home Laura Fair Floor Pillow @ Target – $32.99
- Room Essentials Oversized Floor Pillow @ Target- $24.99
- Rizzy Home Printed Throw Pillow @ Target- $22.99
When I have a study sesh we always end up spreading out on the floor. Bring in some pretty florals and a cheery look is waiting for you all year round. I am especially in love with the Rizzy Home Laura Fair Floor Pillow, the peacock-inspired pattern is totally adorbs! Add a couple neutral pillows for balance, like these grey Room Essentials pillows.
Set Your Scene With Furniture
- Ameriwood Writing Desk @ Target – $79.99
- Braxton White Desk Chair @ Target – $80.74
- White Nightstand @ Target – $66.49
- Tan Storage Ottoman @ Target – $99.99
Use white clean lines to set the frame of your room. This furniture can morph faster than a chameleon while still looking pretty and feminine. This storage ottoman doubles as a place to sit and can store textbooks. The desk set is the perfect for your laptop to call home in a small space. #winninglife
Let’s see what these pieces look like when you put them all together for your room!