Get ready to accessorize your wardrobe with a super easy yet oh-so adorable fall necklace craft for teens! This is the perfect after-school activity for you and your BFF. Whip up a bunch of them to hand out to all your friends. It only takes a few minutes to make each one. This is one of my favorite crafts because it is inexpensive, easy to do and not messy at all! It is a great way to destress after a long day at school and spend a little bonding time with your best gal pals. Let’s check it out, shall we?
Fall Necklace Craft for Teens
Affiliate links included below.
- Paper Straws in Assorted Fall Colors and Patterns
- String, cord or twine
- Paper Hole Punch
- Silk Fall leaves
Steps for making this fall necklace craft for teens:
- Cut the straws into pieces of varying lengths.
- Take each silk fall leaf and punch two holes (as shown) so that it can be threaded onto a string.
- Measure the string to the size that you want your necklaces to hang adding approximately 4 inches to allow for tying a bow or knot.
- String the straws and leaves onto the cord in your own design.
- Tie the ends together and enjoy!
That’s it! When you’re done, you have a super cute fall necklace that goes great with an autumn t-shirt! Switch up the look by changing around the pattern of the straws and you’ll have a necklace for every day of the week. All the supplies are really inexpensive, which makes this a great craft for sleepovers or parties. Plus it’s kid-friendly (think babysitting duty). You’ll have to help with the cutting, but after that, it’s a great way to keep your younger siblings busy while you’re chatting with your BFF.