Fall Necklace Craft for Teens
Affiliate links included below.
- Paper Straws in Assorted Fall Colors and Patterns
- String, cord or twine
- Paper Hole Punch
- Silk Fall leaves
- Cut the straws into pieces of varying lengths.
- Take each silk fall leaf and punch two holes (as shown) so that it can be threaded onto a string.
- Measure the string to the size that you want your necklaces to hang adding approximately 4 inches to allow for tying a bow or knot.
- String the straws and leaves onto the cord in your own design.
- Tie the ends together and enjoy!