The Infiltrator movie quotes and trivia are perfect for all of us who imagine life dealing with crooks, thieves, and liars. This is a true story about a real-life undercover agent who infiltrates the drug cartel. I don’t know about you, but this undercover world fascinates the heck out of me. I can’t wait to see more about the inner works of this crazy town story. See more details about The Infiltrator film, the trailer, quotes and trivia below that will make you want to see this movie too!
Related: 5 Brilliant TV Shows Like Psych That Are Criminally Underrated
All The Best The Infiltrator Movie Quotes And Trivia To Give You An Identity Crisis
The Infiltrator is a crime drama film that was released in theaters on July 13, 2016. The screenplay is based on the 2009 autobiography The Infiltrator: My Secret Life Inside the Dirty Banks Behind Pablo Escobar’s Medellin Cartel by Robert Mazur. The movie stars Bryan Cranston as Robert Mazur and also features John Leguizamo, Benjamin Bratt, and Diane Kruger. Here are some movie trivia and quotes from The Infiltrator.
The Infiltrator Movie Quotes
Conversation between Robert Mazur and Roberto Alcaino:
Robert- “I do not do business under threat.”
Roberto- “Unfortunately, you are not in a position to dictate terms to Don Pablo.”
Roberto, talking to Robert:
Roberto- “In my business nothing good ever comes in the absence of trust. Without it, there is no loyalty. When there is no loyalty, it never ends well.”
Robert, talking to his wife, Evelyn Mazur:
Robert- “This is what I do. I’m an undercover narcotics agent, I sit with murderers and made men and I lie. I lie my ass off.”
Emir Abreu, talking to Robert:
Emir- “I know these people. You gotta play with them, you gotta drink with them, you gotta do whatever you gotta do, man.”
The Infiltrator Movie Trivia
- There is a significant age difference between the real-life Robert Mazur and Bryan Cranston, who plays him in the movie. Robert Mazur is 72 and Bryan Cranston is 60.
- Robert Mazur was a writer as well as a producer on The Infiltrator.
- Robert Mazur owns his own company, Chase, and Associates, which is a private investigation company based in Tampa Bay, Florida.
- The movie was directed by Brad Furman, who also directed the 2011 The Lincoln Lawyer. This film starred Bryan Cranston as Detective Lankford and John Leguizamo as Val Valenzuela.
- This is not the first time that Bryan Cranston plays an actor in a drug-themed venue. From 2008 to 2013, he played the main role of Walter White in Breaking Bad.
- On his Facebook page, Robert Mazur posted a movie trailer from Trumbo which starred Bryan Cranston. Robert praised the actor by saying, “Bryan is a wonderful person who is a tremendous talent. He’s a great actor that delivers true feeling and authenticity to the characters he plays. What you see in his performance in Trumbo, although fantastic, is only a part of what you’ll see when he delivers his performance in The Infiltrator.”
So do you have a favorite movie quote from The Infiltrator? All the quotes seem so intense! Did you already see this crazy crime movie about the Cartel? Tell me what you think in the comments!
Image via Wikia