It’s almost prom season! Have you picked from all the lovely prom hairstyles for the big event? Don’t worry if you haven’t! We have plenty of suggestions to help you find the look you want. Whether it’s an up-do, fully down or half-up, curly or straight we’ve got you covered. The detailing of your dress will most likely be a determining factor when it comes to the type of hairstyle you’re looking for. Another thing to keep in mind is the heat. If you live in a particularly hot or humid climate you might want to opt for an updo to ensure you don’t overheat. It’s also a great idea to try out multiple styles before the big day – that way you won’t need to stress or worry about anything. Check out some of the best prom hairstyles below!
7 Elegant, Gorgeous & Classy Prom Hairstyles To Be Obsessed With
1. Ballet Bun- This simple, elegant style will keep your hair out of your face which is great for pictures. You won’t have to worry about any loose pieces of hair getting caught in your jewelry or dress. This hairstyle pairs well with a natural, shimmery makeup look.
2. Braid Updo- This up-do is a fancier and more intricate than the ballet bun. The braids add a little detail which is great for a look that doesn’t involve much jewelry. This hairstyle is beautiful and timeless. It would pair well with a plum lip color and silver shadow.
3. Side Braid- This style is half-up. It’s a nice way to wear your hair down without having to worry about it blowing around. It pairs nicely with a country inspired, lace dress, rosy cheeks and perhaps even some flowers.
4. Flowy Curls- Less is more. Sometimes wearing your hair down in loose curls is the way to go. Simple yet elegant.
5. Side Bun- If you have a one shoulder or strapless dress, this might be the best option for you. This style is flattering and cute. It looks great with any makeup look but especially a smokey eye.
6. 20’s Inspiration- Channel the roaring twenties with this sophisticated updo wave. This is truly a beautiful, classic look. It pairs extremely well with solid colored dresses, sparkly jewelry and of course the classic red lip!
7. Braid Crown- This super cute hairstyle is easily adaptable for many different hair lengths. No hair accessories necessary! Pair this look with a soft, pale lip and plum blush.
Which of our prom hairstyles is your favorite? What’s your favorite prom look? Let us know in the comments below! It’s so great to hear from you. Have an amazing prom day with your friends!
Image via Pixabay