Whether you’re falling in or out of love, Taylor Swift lyrics and songs have your back. We can all agree that country turned pop star, Taylor Swift is not only an unbelievably talented performer with impeccable style but also an amazing songwriter. Her lyrics are so honest, authentic and relatable that it’s almost impossible not to fall in love with her songs. Her music has always been there for us (her fans).
Whether you’re on cloud nine and in love or completely broken hearted – Tay has a song that’s guaranteed to suit the situation. Sometimes you need to cry it out, to some relatable lyrics and other times you need to dance around the house and sing at the top of your lungs. In any case, Taylor has the perfect song for how you’re feeling. Check out some of our favorite lyrics from Taylor Swift’s hit songs.
9 Magical Taylor Swift Lyrics For Every Love Story
1. For the one, that will always have a little piece of your heart whether it works out or not. Cherish the memories.
Mine “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.”
2. For that fairytale kind of movie love.
If This Was A Movie “Come back, come back, come back to me like you would, you would if this was a movie stand in the rain til’ I came out”
3. For staying true to yourself even when the odds are against you.
Ours “So don’t you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard the stakes are high, the water’s rough but this love is ours”
4. For the one that hurt you. Did someone lie to you? Or cheat on you? It can feel pretty devastating but it’s important to stick up for yourself. Love yourself first.
You’re Not Sorry “Looking so innocent, I might believe you if I didn’t know could’ve loved you all my life”
5. For the person that you just can’t get out of your head. There will always be a spark there and sometimes we just have to accept that.
Sparks Fly “The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm, and I’m a house of cards you’re the kind of reckless that should send me runnin’ but I kinda know I won’t get far”
6. For that inspiring love.
Starlight “He said, “Look at you worrying so much about things you can’t change You’ll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,” He was trying to skip rocks on the ocean saying to me, “Don’t you see the starlight, starlight? Don’t you dream impossible things?””
7. For the one that got away.
Wildest Dreams “ Say you’ll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe red lips and rosy cheeks say you’ll see me again even if it’s just pretend”
8. For the love story that is constantly bombarded by obstacles.
Out Of The Woods “Are we out of the woods yet? Are we in the clear yet?”
9. For moving on. There’s always that one boy that “could’ve, should’ve, would’ve” but don’t get hung up on him. Wash it away.
This song is a personal favorite; I wish they would release the music video on YouTube!
Clean “10 months sober, I must admit just because you’re clean don’t mean you don’t miss it ten months older, I won’t give in Now that I’m clean I’m never gonna risk it”
Thank you, Taylor Swift, for always having our backs.
What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? Do you have a favorite set of Taylor Swift lyrics? Let us know in the comments below.
*Image via Wikia