Whether you are having a small sleepover with your besties or having a huge party with your squad, playing the game Would You Rather is a great way to get your friends talking! I like to play this party game with my friends once we’ve all been hanging out for a little while and have already played a game that broke the ice. Play this game once your crowd starts to get comfortable and you can end up with some really interesting answers to some of these questions, haha! This game is played similar to Truth or Dare except there are only questions. Try out some of my Would You Rather questions below and I bet you will learn some funny things about your friends!
31 Hilarious Would You Rather Party Game Questions That Will Make Your Friends Spill
All you have to do to play this game is right these questions down on pieces of paper! Your friends can then take turns drawing a piece of paper and answering the question. There is no right or wrong answer but you must answer the question! I’ve always played that you must pick between the two options, you can’t say no to both option or yes to both options. Feel free to copy my list and get playing!
Would You Rather…
- Always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
- Have your skin feel slimy for the rest of your life or have your skin be itchy for the rest of your life?
- Be bitten by a snake or give up all social media for a week?
- Feel like you have to sneeze every time you walk inside or feel like you have to burp every time you walk inside?
- Be gossiped about or never be talked about?
- Always be twenty minutes early or always be twenty minutes late?
- Be able to talk to animals or be able to talk to plants?
- Eat only pizza for the rest of your life or eat only tacos for the rest of your life?
- Be Taylor Swift or Kanye West?
- Change something in your past or in your future?
- Have a nice teacher and never learn anything, or a hard teacher and learn tons?
- Never have ice cream again or live without TV shows and movies forever?
- Change the past or be able to see the future?
- Use toilet paper that is made of poison ivy or eye drops filled with vinegar?
- Have a head the size of a tennis ball or have a head the size of a watermelon?
- Have a giant house but no friends or family or live in a tiny two person tent but have your friends and family with you?
- Give up watching TV shows for six months or give up using Emojis for six months?
- Eat a chicken or be a chicken?
- Dream the same dream over and over every night, or only be able to sing one song ever?
- Only be able to watch Star Wars for a week or only be able to watch Gilmore Girls for a week?
- Be always hot or always cold?
- Be good at sports or good at school?
- Stay up late or get up early?
- Lose all of your money or lose everything in your smartphone? (backup malfunctions too!)
- Live in a small town or live in the middle of a big city?
- Have a dragon or be a dragon?
- Win a trip to Hawaii or win a free iPad?
- Be able to read or be able to read minds but not read text (be illiterate.)
- Wear a snowsuit in the desert or a swimsuit in Alaska?
- Know how to dance very dance style or know how to speak every language in the world?
- Never laugh again or never use your smartphone again?
So lovelies, have you played the game Would You Rather with your friends? What questions would you add to my list for your squad? Tell me in the comments!
Copyright: Vector Image by StockUnlimited