Just about everyone loves Legos!
They even made a hit movie about the classic toy: Lego Movie!
So what child would not like to have a Lego party or be invited to one?
I have compiled a list below to get you started on planning some Lego party games for 6-year-olds and their friends!
Lego Party Games For 6 Year Olds
Affiliate links included below. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
GAME1: Pick up Legos:
A fun game for all ages really!
- You need 2 bowls for each child, one with Legos and one empty.
- You also need a pair of chopsticks for each guest.
- Set a timer, and see how many Lego blocks they can get from one bowl to the next before the timer goes off.
- Don’t forget to download Our Party Games Printable HERE
GAME 2: Lego relay:
- Legos and plastic spoons are all you need one of our favorite Lego party games for 6 year olds!
- Break the kids up into teams of 2 and across from each other in 2 lines.
- They need to bring the spoon and the Lego piece to their partner without dropping it.
- If one of the team members drops it, they sit out until there is one team standing.
GAME 3: Lego car races:
This is so simple to set up and will keep them busy for a while!
There are 2 options for this one.
- Take a folding table and only open one side of the legs.
- Using black electrical tape, make some lanes. Voila!
- USE pool noodles and cut them in half the long way.
- Setting one end of them up on a table, will make them have a good decline for the race down.
- You can set a piece of tape up on the floor and see who goes past the tape.
- Also, they can spend some time before the race building their cars!
And what a cool take home from the party.
- Related: Great Lego Minecraft Sets For Kids
GAME 4: Spell LEGO:
- Using cardstock or construction paper in primary Lego colors (or whatever colors you want) cut them into rectangles and then draw 6 circles on one side (now it looks like a Lego brick!)
- On the other side write one letter on each Lego.
- You can use different letters to mix it up, or you can just keep using LEGO over and over.
- You can either tape these to a wall or a big piece of cardboard.
- Break the kids up into teams, either 2 teams or 3.
- Each team takes a turn and the first team to spell the word Lego wins!
Get ready to gather what you already have at home to get these games started and then head to the store for what you need!
Has your child already attended a Lego themed party and come home raving about it?
Maybe you have already planned one and want to share your ideas with the rest of us.
Post below the Lego party games for 6 year olds that you came up with!