The summer is fast approaching and you know what that means… dresses, shorts, and swimsuits! Bring out your summer clothes because this is going to be a hot one. Whether you’re looking to repurpose some summer clothes you already have, or purchase a few new things to spice up your wardrobe, this is a must read. Up your summer fashion game!
The Ultimate List of Summer Fashion Staples You’ll Love
1. High Waisted Shorts – This trend has been around for a while and it’s not going out of style anytime soon. This look is great for the beach or a summer party. Pair it with a cute crop top and some converse for a chill summer outfit.
2. Overalls – This look is cute and flirty. Take a risk and spice it up! This look pairs well with a bright colored t-shirt. Whether you’re hanging with your girls or hitting up an evening bonfire, try this fun edgy look.
3. Crochet Tops – These cute tops are all the rage! Are you heading to a festival or concert this summer? This is a must have item! Pairs well with jean skirts and high waisted shorts! Add a flowy kimono and you’re ready! Get ready to dance all night long at your backyard bonfire party.
Related: 7 Summer Beauty Trick Every Girl Should Know
4. Palm Print – Are you looking for a desert vibe? Then this one is for you! This print is super cute and a great look for a simple sundress or beach cover up. Whether you’re looking for swimwear, a cute shirt or a handbag it can easily be found in this print.
5. High Waisted Swim – Switch up your typical swimwear with high waisted bottoms. Soak up the sun with this super flattering, fun, and different look. Enjoy taking a little risk this summer at your pool party!
6. T-Shirt Dresses – This is a sweet outfit that can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. Pair it with some heels and bangles for a night out or some sneakers and a belt for a casual look.
7. Ripped Jeans – Are you heading to a BBQ or an outdoor party? This is the look for you! Pair with a cute sweater or hoodie. Add some little flat sandals to complete the look.
8. Chokers – This trend is gaining popularity fast! It’s a nice accessory to compliment almost any outfit. Even Taylor Swift is rocking this trend.
9. Lace Bralettes – These cute little bralettes need to be a staple in your fashion wardrobe. They’re adorable, versatile and easy to mix and match! They’re perfect under loose tanks and sleeveless dresses, and easy breezy so you can focus on your summer hair.
You don’t want to miss out on these summer trends! What’s your favorite summer fashion look? Which one do you want to try? Let us know in the comments below. We love hearing from you!
*Image via Pixabay
18 thoughts on “The Ultimate List of Summer Fashion Staples You’ll Love”
I will be in sundresses all summer long. They are the best way to keep cool.
When summer hits, I’m either in a sun dress or shorts. I don’t wear pants unless I am expressly forced to. Georgia summers are no place for pants!
These are all great summer clothing options. I tend to stick with shorts and a t-shirt in the summer.
Ah, ripped jeans. That totally ragged look that never goes out of style. I love mine.
I spent YEARS eradicating jean shorts from my wardrobe after the 90s… and now they are back. I don’t know if I can go back!
What a nice assortment of outfits. I cannot wait for the hot Summer so I can wear shirts every day and tank tops!
I think tshirt dresses are the most comfortable dresses and so easy to style up or down.
I am so happy to see overalls are back in fashion. These are all great looks for the summer.
Great recommendations, although I might skip out on the chokers. Those bralettes though, they’re nice and comfy and you’re right, it can be perfect for my loose tanks!
I’ll pass on the jean shorts. Ugh! 🙂 I love sundresses, capris, and linen (whether shorts, capris, or pants) in the summer. I’d need to lose 15-20 pounds to look good in any of these fashion trends, though. 🙂
Ahhhh I just wrote about chokers, tropical prints, and overalls too. Lol. I already got myself a few chokers and I have 2 pairs of short overalls but I want another pair of course =P I love those lace bralettes and especially that crocheted top- I’m going to a music festival in 2 weeks and need one of those!!!
Overalls were SO popular when I was younger and I never had any. Now, they are sorta looking like they are coming back and I’m a bit excited about it!
I’m loving the t-shirt dresses! That is totally my style – simple and easy!
I like those sundresses. I wish my granddaughter liked to wear them. I may have to work on changing that.
I can’t believe overalls are back. I’m totally here for it though. I’m also a fan of the ripped jeans. So easy to dress them up or bit or be totally casual.
I love all of these trend. I loved chokers as a teen so its cute its coming back in style!
When summer hits you can either find me in shorts/capris and a tank on weekends. I also am a big fan of tunics!
Comments are closed.